Random Article:
Stopping Unjust Welfare Recovery
If you are paying child support as required and your ex decides to go on Welfare (or accept other Social Services), the State will eventually come after [i]you[/i] to recover the money paid to your ex.
Recent Forum Posts
[Visitation Issues] 9 year old does not like to hang out with his father
[General Issues] Mom trying to push me out
[Custody Issues] Contest the GAL recommendations
[Arkansas State Forum] Visitation amidst COVID-19
[Custody Issues] GAL, legal complaint, DV issue
[Visitation Issues] Offering alcohol to 7 year old
[Father's Issues] Travelling outside the country with the child
[Custody Issues] Child Support
[Visitation Issues] Can't speak to child privately
[Father's Issues] Parental Alienation